Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm learning to really appreciate life

Lately I've been pretty unsure about who I am as a person. But I'm learning to really appreciate my life & the people in it who make it that much more. My family & bestfriends especially. My boyfriend who is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me, who constantly makes me smile. I'm done worrying about things going wrong & my many flaws that will take me nowhere. I'm done dealing with people who think nothing of me, because I know I mean a whole lot of something to the people I hold close to my heart. Life is so precious & delicate. I'm done with people thinking they can shake me with their hateful words. All I'm worried about now is getting my life together, becoming a successful young person & finding something to live for<3

No comments:

Post a Comment